Utah Third-Party Workers’ Compensation Injury Claim Lawyer

Workers’ compensation is available after you have been injured while on the job. Did you know that you may also be able to file a third-party claim after a workplace accident? Our attorneys at Handy & Handy will help you understand your options to recover compensation from a third party to help pay for your injuries and lost wages.

You can file a workers’ compensation claim and a third-party claim for compensation after a work-related accident in Utah. We will help you understand your rights and guide you through this process.

Who Can Be Held Liable?

A third party may be held liable for your injuries in a work accident under a variety of circumstances. Our lawyers will investigate the accident to determine who can be held liable. If a third party — not your employer or a co-worker — contributed to your accident, we will help you file a claim to recover compensation.

Third-party claims can involve all types of individuals and companies. Third-party claims after a workplace accident include:

  • A delivery driver injured in an accident caused by another motorist
  • A construction accident caused by a different company or worker such as an electrician, a plumber or another contractor
  • A postal worker bitten by a dog

Paying For Medical Care And Making Up For Lost Wages

Injuries can result in you missing work and needing costly and long-term medical care. How will you pay for all of this? A claim may help you cover these expenses.

We have helped many workers in Salt Lake City understand their rights after being injured. We will help you, too. We will explain your options for filing a claim, help you find medical care and guide you through the claims process.

Contact Us To Get Started

Injured in an accident involving another party? Contact us right away to protect your right to compensation. We get paid only if we win your claim. Call (801) 264-6677 or contact us online.

We are open for business through virtual meetings and teleconferences. Please call (801) 264-6677 or go here to be connected to our attorneys.